Three Worlds Press (A subsidiary of Three Worlds Productions LLC)
Three Worlds Publishing (TWP) is currently open for quality submissions of 10,000 words or more in all areas except:
Submission should indicate in the cover email the title, genre and word count.
Manuscript submissions should
1) Include a brief synopsis (no more than 2 pages). Yes we all dread writing a synopsis, but it gives the editors a general map of your plot and characters. It shows your novel has a plan. This will allow us to better edit the full manuscript, if it is accepted.
2) Manuscript should be a WORD document only. Any other formats will be returned unread.
3) Times New Roman, 12pt (exclusive of chapter headings and title), normal margins, double space, left justified. Use italics and bold sparingly.
4) No section breaks, page numbers, headers or footers.
5) Page break at the end of each chapter only. Begin next chapter at the top of the next page
6) Under paragraph in the tool bar/Indentation/ “Special” dropdown menu select “first line”. Check the box for “don’t add space between paragraphs of same style”
7) Chapter numbers should be centered at top and always the same number of lines from the top of the page.
8) Quotation marks and apostrophes will be the curled variety and em-dashes will be solid.
ABOVE ALL, please read your manuscript and have other critical and constructive eyes review it for typos and gross inconsistencies. Poorly pre-edited manuscripts will be returned.
Addressing the above technical issues will make edits easier and save time in the long run, if your manuscript is accepted. And put your best professional foot forward.
Submissions may be mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The subject line should include: #Pit2Pub Submission [title] from [pen name]. Indicate your legal name in the body of the submission email. Professional courtesy would include an indication if you have submitted to other publishers. We do not accept agented work at this time (you do not have to be represented by an agent).
Submission does not guarantee acceptance. We will do our best to respond as quickly as possible. If you have not received a response in 30 days, feel free to touch base for an update. If you receive and accept an offer from another publisher or agent, please notify us as soon as possible.