Today I have the priviledge of interviewing author, J.B. Taylor. Virtually, we sat, or maybe he stood, while I asked him a bunch of very random questions.
1. If you could pick one food to eat for the rest of your life, what would you choose and why? Fried Catfish
2. If you were a chair, what kind of chair would you be? (Comfy leather chair)
3. What inspires you? (The blank page, that missing sentence that needs my words)
4. What motivates you in life? (Happiness, and the desire to experience it often.)
5. What’s your favorite book? (P.N. Elrod: Jonathan Barrett, Gentleman Vampire)
6. What’s the most interesting thing about you that we wouldn’t learn from your resume alone? (I lived in Germany for four years, and am ambidextrous)
7. What three traits define you? (Fun, Determined, Smart)
8. What’s most important in your life? (Family)
9. What did you have for breakfast? (Coffee, followed a short time later with a bowl of Gluten Free Rice Chex.)
10. Describe the color purple to somebody who's blind. (It’s a silky smooth color, thank satin fabric.)
11. What do you think of garden gnomes? (They’re funny)
12. What’s your favorite 80’s song? (“Pour Some Sugar on Me” Def Leppard Def Leppard)
13. Where do you like to write? (Anywhere is fine, but I like the quiet of my office)
14. If you were alone on an island and had 3 wishes, what would they be? (A good book, a beautiful woman, and an endless supply of paper and pencils so I can write some good books of my own)
15. If you could bring to life anyone who has died, who would it be and why? (King Henry the VIII. So I can get the real story of what happened during his time as king.)
16. If you could visit any city in the world, where would you go? (London) It seems so beautiful to me.)
17. When you were a child, what did you always want to be when you grew up? (Ace Ventura, then a power ranger, then a baseball player)
18. Which Harry Potter house would you belong to? (Ravenclaw)
Feature 1: The Benedict House is notorious for its paranormal activity-- talking walls, triple homicides, and ghosts aplenty. So what better way for a celebrity paranormal reality show to put itself on the map then by investigating this infamous house? The only catch is; this house doesn't like to allow out, what it allowed in.
Feature 2: The lives of an actor, a thug, and two super heroes collide when a daring heist goes wrong. Their lives will never be the same, some for the better; others for the worst
I was born in Indiana where I still reside with my three lovely dogs. I have published multiple shorts stories, and have a few audiobooks produced through ACX. I am currently working on three stories with more audiobooks on the way.