ABOUT TIRGEARR PUBLISHINGTirgearr Publishing is a small independently-owned publishing company of commercial adult genre fiction.
We offer full-circle services, working with authors on a one-on-one basis through editing and cover design states to ensure each book we publish is of the highest quality.
Using our expertise from nearly twenty years in the publishing business, we work side-by-side with our authors to develop effective marketing plans and promotional programs, advising on career choices and forward career planning, and assist in setting up the author's overall image.
Please follow these guidelines. Any submission which is not received as requested will be deleted without reply:
File Name:Book title by Author Name.doc or rtf* We only accept Word doc or rtf files. Do not send PDF files or other formats or they will be deleted.
Manuscript:Only full manuscripts are accepted!Format your manuscript to standard default settings:
Page size: 8.5x11 or A4
Font: TNR or Arial, 12 pt
Paragraphing: Use 'auto-indent', please do not tab new paragraphs!
Line Spacing: Double
Sentence Spacing: Single. DO NOT double space between sentences.
• Do not employ special formatting on your manuscript: no special fonts, no graphics, no background images, do not format as for print...We want plain, basic default formatting from Word.
• Please be sure your attachment has your contact details on a covering page.
Synopsis:Please follow the above guidelines for your synopsis submission.File Name: Synopsis for Book Title by Author Name. doc or rtf
SUBMISSION GUIDELINES (FOR CITY NIGHTS)
** Read other books in the series to see what we're looking for. Then . . .
• Pick a city somewhere in the world that hasn't been taken. If you wish to hold a city, we will do so on receiving your initial submission, see below.
• Write a contemporary erotic romance that takes place within a 12-24 hour time frame.
• Novella length only - aim for 25K but it's OK to go a little over. If your story goes over 30K, please contact us.
• All stories must be contemporary erotic romance -- not erotica and not traditional romance. No 'f**k stories' and no sweet romance. We want hot romance.
• Your story *must* have character development and be well-plotted, etc. Story is key, but ramp up the sex. (50-50 guideline) We want a 4 heat factor: Hot with lots of sex, some language OK, some kink OK, toys OK . . . if you're unsure, ask!
• YES -- Good character development, good plot, strong author voice, sex indoor or outdoor OK, love and an HEA not required, but HFN is required (happy for now) . . . think romance with more of sex.
• NO -- Heavy BDSM (no punching/hitting/slapping, no welts, no blood, no extreme pain, etc) . . . if you're unsure, ask. Please refer to our general no-nos on our standard submission guidelines--NO: pedophilia, bestiality, incest, rape, necrophilia, urolagnia, erotic asphyxiation, race/gender intolerance, etc. You get the drift.
• Each book title will begin One Night In . . . example: One Night in Boise, One Night in Paris, One Night in Rome, etc.
• We are currently publishing one book per month.
• Note -- This is an ongoing series. Treat this submission like a standard submission but under these guidelines.